Do You Need To Take A Multi-Vitamin?
Let's just get right to the point, shall we?
The bottom line is, if you are eating a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables every single day, you may be getting what you need, nutritionally.
HOWEVER, because the majority of us live a typical busy lifestyle, we often miss the mark in our nutrition.
Here at Red H, we are of the opinion, that unless you have the test results to prove it, you're missing something in your diet.
And what's even cooler, a good multivitamin contains other supplements known to improve health and performance that are difficult or basically impossible to get in adequate amounts through diet alone.
So, before you think the multi-vitamin doesn't have a place on your shelf, think again!
WHAT CAN THE MULTI-VITAMIN DO FOR YOU?
Your body needs a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals to carry out the millions of cellular processes it performs everyday.
Here are a few of the amazing things adding a multi-vitamin to your diet can do for you:
• Help improve physical performance of both resistance and endurance training.
• Improve overall physical health including heart health, blood flow and pressure, cholesterol profile, insulin sensitivity.
• Improve mental health including memory, cognition, and overall sense of well-being.
• Alleviate the physical stress caused by regular, intense exercise, including aches, inflammation, and fatigue.
• Alleviate mental stress that leads to anxiety, depression, and various impairments of physical health.
• Enhance your immune function to help prevent disease and dysfunction & increasing longevity of health.
WHICH MULTI-VITAMIN SHOULD YOU TAKE?
Okay, this is where the confusion starts. There are probably a million and one options for you to choose from.
But, because we believe we do things better here at Red H, we developed our own multi-vitamin, FACTOR-10 MULTI™.
We've created a multi-vitamin to provide full spectrum wellness so you can always Be Ready™. 🎯
FACTOR 10 MULTI™ will help you realize greatness by plugging nutritional "gaps" by boosting your resistance to stress, sickness & overtraining.